- Adlice VirusDB is a collaboration website made to help researchers share files and intelligence.
- The plateform provides numerous scanners and analysis tools to help initial classification and IOC's extraction.
Adlice VirusDB is based on the MRF framework.
- Advanced file search using metadatas (name, hash, tags, score and many more).
- REST API using your key.
- 3rd party scanners (VirusTotal, Cuckoo Sandbox and more).
- Yara scanner (with provided YED website).
- Embedded scanners (TrID, Bin2Img, HexView, PE data, PDF/Office documents, and more).
- Your dedicated dashboard in a friendly and modern interface.
- Registration is FREE, and opened.